Over the years, the College of Fine Arts of the University of Tehran has been encouraging international collaborations, not only to share knowledge and exchange ideas about the arts and their related disciplines, but also to develop a wider appreciation of the rich culture and heritage of Iran and an understanding of other cultures and models of thought.
The international division of the College of Fine Arts is related to the International Vice-President of University of Tehran (see http://international.ut.ac.ir/).
Aims and Objectives
The international affairs section of the CFA aims to:
- establish relationships with universities and research centres across the globe to instigate collaborations and exchange;
- re-present the College of Fine Arts to the international community;
- instigate and monitor agreements, contracts and memorandums with other academic centres for future collaborations and exchange;
- set up academic workshops, seminars and conferences and help with their publications in different media;
- encourage foreign students and staff within the school and smoothen out potential limitations and difficulties.
The College of Fine Arts currently welcomes students from a variety of nationalities, including places such as Japan, Korea, Afghanistan and Iraq. The presence of these students enriches the cultural diversity of the school and helps distribute the rich cultural and architectural heritage that is embedded in Iran.
For more information contact
S. Yahya Islami
International Adviser to the College of Fine Arts
Assistant Professor, School of Architecture, College of Fine Arts, University of Tehran
Address: International Office, No. 3, Quds Street